Janhali replied

295 weeks ago

Sacred Games Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Set in Mumbai, Sacred Games delves into the city's intricate web of organized crime, corruption, politics and espionage that lie beneath India's economic renaissance. It is an epic masterwork of exceptional richness and power that interweaves the lives of the privileged, the famous, the wretched and the bloodthirsty.
Sartaj Singh, a Mumbai police officer, receives an anonymous phone call from a gangster who threatens to blow up the entire city. Amid the corrupt standards of Indian law enforcement begins a battle between a 'nobody' cop and ruthless gangster who perceives (sometimes) himself to be a God.
With the advent of Netflix in India that will provide filmmakers with a freedom of content portrayal and much needed untanglement from the web of CBFC that used to restrict the audience access to some classic and real content , Indian cinema is slated to rise at par with hollywood. And with Sacred Games Anurag Kashyap again proves that picking up the nerves of the people is a rare art and translating it into cinema is rarer. A new breed of creative content creaters is expected to sneak in and provide Indian audience with entertainment they were robbed for decades.
So I seen that this show is getting the ratings compared to game of thrones, breaking bad, ext. so I had to check it out. After the first episode it caught my interest so I continued to watch. The show stayed consistent and was good a little boring at times but in NO WAY does it deserve such a high rating. I was disappointed watching it because I expected so much more with a 9.4 rating!!!! It is a GOOD show BUT not even close to a GREAT show with a 9.4. I use IMDB all the time and is usually very accurate with the ratings, but in this case it is WAY OFF.

a5c7b9f00b
Back Here in hindi downloadSafe House full movie hd 1080pWer in hindi free downloadDestroyer hd full movie downloadLucas: Part 2 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieFar is the Mystery movie free download in hindiWhiteout hd mp4 downloadHaru Biru full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Four sub downloadTopless Hugs: Sorority Hazing online free
Please log in to post a reply.